The following data is set at the start of the game. Items in [brackets] are automatically generated by the game.
- [Infiltrator]: The ID of the Infiltrator.
- Timeout: The number of minutes between agent logins.
- Number of Players: The number of agents to generate.
- Team Mode: Whether we're playing "Solo" or "Team" mode.
- Number of Teams: The number of teams to generate.
- Default Intercept Time: The amount of intercept time originally given to players.
The following data needs to be tracked. Probably best in an XML format.
- ID: The secret agent ID.
- Display Name: The name to display on the interface, especially to other players.
- Status: Active or Decommissioned
- Team: The team that the player is assigned to.
- Last Login: The timestamp of the last login. (Used for timed lockouts.)
- Connections: A list of all of the agents the player is connected to.
- Intercept Time: The amount of intercept time the player has left.
- Shield: The ID of the agent shielding, and the timestamp for expiration.
- Intercept: The ID of the agent intercepting, the monitored agent ID, and the timestamp for expiration.
The following data needs to be tracked for a team.
- Name: The team name.
- Color: The team color.
- Signal: The team signal (secret cue).
- Agents: The agents assigned to the team.
- Last Login: The timestamp of the last team member login.