Author | Hacker | Speaker | Time Lord
- Office Hours
- Mon-Fri 11 AM - 5 PM (US/Pacific)
- Time Zone
- Minnesota, USA
- North Idaho College (Alumni)
- Github Account
- IRC Nick
- Stack Overflow
- Operating System
- Ubuntu (Pop_OS!) MATE 19.10
- Alternative Species
- Favorite Color
- Ummm...I actually don't know.
- Listening To...
- Red, Sergey Cheremisinov, Disciple, Tobymac, Out of the Gray, Wolves at the Gate
- Agatha Christie, Tony Hillerman, Lucy Maud Montgomery, G.K. Chesterton
- My Little Pony: FiM, Carmen Sandiego, Puffin Rock, Doctor Who
- Working on...
- "Dead Simple Python" book (No Starch Press)
- Coffee Order
- Caramel Macchiato
- Pizza Order
- Avocado, Chicken, Bacon, Tomato, Pesto
- Other Vehicle
- Anoid High Score
- 120/120 w/ 2 deaths; 132/132 with 3 deaths
- User Since
- Jan 1 2015, 5:20 PM (403 w, 6 d)
You'll want to remove commented out code completely in most cases. The only time you'd keep is if future developers need to be able to comment/uncomment it to turn on/off some sort of debugging statement.
Sat, Sep 24
This is looking pretty good! Minor notes, mostly unrelated to the code itself.
Tue, Sep 6
Sat, Sep 3
Wed, Aug 31
Tue, Aug 30
Aug 24 2022
Ahh, tracking with you now. This is abandoned. So, on the bottom of the Differential you want to abandon, and go to Add Action... → Abandon Revision.
This is excellent, well done.
Aug 15 2022
Aug 14 2022
Aug 13 2022
Top shelf work here, sir! I don't mind if you leave some of the test code in place for now, as you have some other work on your docket I believe. Let's land this.
- feat: natively poll the terminal width
- feat: add IODecorFill
- feat: IODecorCenter
- feat: make IODecor_Absorber use stringify
- feat: IODecorLeft and IODecorRight
- fix: fallback width on terminals with no reported width
I cannot presently build because hpp/testregister.hpp is absent, but still used. Let me know when you've refactored that out of the library, if you can. If you need to move those files to iosqueak_tester so they're still available for testing this out, that's fine.
I described this in some more detail here: D527#inline-5319
@vperea It's a good habit to link your Differential to the task it's related to. That prevents confusion, and makes it possible to move seamlessly between the tasks and the work being done.
Aug 12 2022
Jul 29 2022
Jul 27 2022
Great work! I only have one remaining comment.
This should be fine. Be advised, when you do the image for Jammy, you'll need to install Arcanist and arcanist-clang-format-linter manually from source instead, as well as PHP 7.4. But that doesn't apply here.
Jul 25 2022
Good job. However, since you're part of the actual project, you can use the User Story next time.
Remember to address the linter errors. I've added a couple of notes. Are you ready for a full review?
Jul 24 2022
Jul 23 2022
Jul 21 2022
Jul 16 2022
Jul 12 2022
Thanks for your work with this!
Jun 29 2022
Jun 27 2022
You're making good progress, but I think you've gotten hung up on a familiar snag.
Jun 25 2022
The title and description both need more context. At a glance, I have no idea what this is about.
Jun 16 2022
Jun 15 2022
Jun 11 2022
Jun 8 2022
There are some other changes still here that don't seem to be related to the goal of the Differential.